The Drift is a mixed use development comprising of 16 boutique apartments and 5 retail spaces at iconic Bondi Beach.
Rose & Jones created a highly effective leasing & management strategy for an iconic piece of new real estate, 11 Hall Street Bondi Beach. The ambition was to fully lease the development within 1 month of completion achieving higher returns than the market was offering for a similar building on behalf of a family trust. It was a new way of marketing properties for lease and was carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
Rose & Jones were responsible for the following key actions;
- Extracting relevant and important information from the client, builder & architect
- Market research
- strategy & advertising
- Managing PR Agency – third party provider
- Managing enquiries & setting expectations
- Database management
- Lead nurture – Pardot for 4 weeks
- Social Media Platforms
- Staging apartments by Coco Republic
- Open Day/Launch Private inspections
- Negotiation/Lease execution
- Tenant due diligence
- Copyright for tenant guidelines
- Selecting building management
- Maintenance & tenant management
It was an outstanding success and a new precedent for marketing a build to lease mixed development. Rose & Jones realised the developers vision and formed a seamless marketing strategy followed by exceptional results.
To find out more information about The Dirft visit the website by clicking here.