- The Promoter of the Competition is Rose & Jones Pty Ltd (ABN 27 097 389 529), Suite 10 & 11, 19-27 Cross Street Double Bay NSW 2028.
- Instructions on how to enter the Competition and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Each entry to the Competition must be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each eligible entrant agrees to be bound by the clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older within Sydney and surrounding suburbs, limited to the following postcodes.2000 – 2011, 2015, 2016, 2206 (CBD Sydney)
2017 – 2036 (Eastern Suburbs)
2037 – 2050, 2130, 2137, 2138, 2193, 2194, 2203, 2204 (Inner West)
2055 – 2069 (Lower North Shore)
2070 – 2092 (Upper North Shore)
2093 – 2107 (Northern Beaches)
2110 – 2126 (Gladesville-Ryde-Eastwood)
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related companies, agencies, suppliers, officers, servants, organisations associated with the Competition or provision of the prizes and participating outlets associated with the Competition are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, the law or may cause adverse publicity to the promoter.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted, so long as they are original in concept.
- The Competition commences at 8.30pm AEST on Tuesday 3rd October 2017. Entries close at 11:59pm AEST on Friday 27th October 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Any entry received outside of the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
- To enter the Competition, an entrant must enter via Facebook during the Promotion Period as follows:
- a) Log in to or create your Facebook account, visit the official Rose & Jones Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RoseJonesBuyersAgentSydney), and complete the following: 1) Follow Rose & Jones Buyers Agents Sydney; 2) ‘Like’ and ‘share’ the applicable competition post photo; and 3) visit roseandjones.com.au/termsconditionscatalinacompetition and fill in your details. Any Response not written as an entry (following the steps detailed prior) and which does not ‘Like’ or ‘share’ the Competition post or follow the Rose & Jones Buyers Agent Sydney Facebook account will be deemed invalid. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Competition. Posting on Facebook requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Facebook post must be public and thus viewable by the Promoter and its agents. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The judging will be conducted at Rose & Jones, Suite 10 & 11, 19-27 Cross Street Double Bay at 11:00 AEST on 31/10/2017. Winners will be announced on the Rose & Jones Facebook page on the applicable competition post up to 72 hours after judging commences. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be required to share their delivery address details with the Promoter within 7 (seven) days of the information being requested.
- There will be 1 (one) winner in total. This winner will receive 1 x $500.00 voucher to Catalina Rose Bay (Lyne Park, Rose Bay NSW 2029 ). Total prize value for this one winner is AUD$500.00 RRP. Total prize pool value is AUD$500.00 RRP.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) in its discretion to the equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Rose & Jones entrants page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury that is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the Competition or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the following address: Rose & Jones, Suite 10 & 11, 19-27 Cross Street Double Bay NSW 2028
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition must be directed to Rose & Jones, Suite 10 & 11, 19-27 Cross Street Double Bay NSW 2028, ABN 27 097 389 529, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.